Thursday, November 20, 2014

Something else for a moment, please

When I created this blog, my intentions were definitely not to narrow the focus solely on tarot! Having said that, it is one of my major interests right now, and doing the daily card synopsis has already helped me learn about the cards faster than I could have ever imagined. I'm happy about it. And . . . sad that I've neglected the other subjects I'd planned on covering such as, natural skincare, natural living, spirit, and pretty much anything that happens to be crossing my path on any particular day. I do plan on getting into all that, but for a brief moment I'd like to again talk about the cards. I know some people find the divinatory arts quite scary. Some would even classify it as being in line with the occult, and I'll admit many years ago I felt the same way. But I had a change of heart after finding out that tarot actually has the effect of bringing you closer to spirit, not further away from it. There's a lot of self-discovery that comes with a reading. Each card, and combination of cards, has the ability to help you understand not only projected outcomes, but who you are, what it is you might be lacking in soul development, how others see you, what obstacles block your the path to happiness, and yes, what might come-to-be should you stubbornly ignore the cards' advice. You're basically asking your higher self to provide a little bit of wisdom, and I for one am very grateful for the help. But still, it goes without saying that some people are fearful, and a fearful reader or querent can bring on fearful results. The cards do not lie. They mirror you quite well. Subsequently, if you are high on the road to spiritual development, they will reward you. Regardless, I am not here to change anyone's mind, I only know how I feel. Please bear with me as I do the daily reading, and in time my focus will shift to other things.

At the moment, the art of astrology is calling out to me as well. Having my sun sign in Taurus, ascendant in Gemini, moon in Leo and being on the cusp of Aries . . . well, all I can say is I need to learn astrology if only to understand what the heck is going on with me! I'm not the best math student though, so woe to me when I get to charting my planets on a daily basis. For now, I'm learning about the signs, the twelves houses, and all that lovely stuff. It's rather fun. My ultimate wish is to do readings for other people.

So, that's it for now. Feel free to share any stories about the topic above, and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment